There is tremendous value in testing your application with Marion and Kason equipment — and not just because you can “try before you buy.” Our application engineers and lab technicians can help you increase throughput, decrease mix time, optimize your dewatering, and many other subtle (but significant) process improvements.
However, a successful test starts from the beginning.
Our application engineers’ deep process and equipment expertise shines at this critical first stage. We’ve seen so much over the years, so we know common steps that need to be taken to have a successful test – and what mistakes should be avoided.
What do we want to know about your process?
We take the time to work with you to maximize the value of your test. We do this by collaborating with you to answer some important questions, such as:
- What are some challenges you face about your current manufacturing process?
- What processes have your company tried in the past?
- What’s your ideal manufacturing process (throughput, growth expectations, upstream and downstream equipment, etc.)?
- Are there any special handling instructions to be aware of?
- What options would you like to see on your equipment? Would you like any recommendations?
- Most importantly … what defines a successful outcome for you?
While many applications may share some similarities, we don’t believe in a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Oftentimes there are important differences that are specific to your application. Whether it’s mixing, sifting, screening, de-agglomerating, classifying, de-dusting, dewatering or any other applications, our team has seen and tested it all.
However, it’s the collaborative approach that our application engineers take at the start of the process that sets the tone.
Where to learn more about the testing process
If you’d like to know more about testing with Marion and Kason, check out these resources: